The successful candidate will design and develop digital solutions for OEM products.
* FPGA design, implementation, integration and testing.
* System design, software coding review
* Specification development and review including Functional Safety requirements capturing, management and analysis.
* Component selection for microprocessor based designs
* Schematic creation for designs containing both digital and analog circuits.
* PWB design support
* Design team member in an ISO9OO1/AS9100 environment.
* Minimum 5 year's experience.
* Degree in Electronic Engineering or other relevant degree.
* VHDL language.
* Knowledge of hierarchical digital design and logic manipulation.
* Experience of mixed-signal system design, serial protocols and bus interfaces.
* Knowledge of electronic devices and FPGA communication with electronic devices
* Experience of design verification through simulation test cases.
* Knowledge of Altera and Xilinx FPGAs/SoCs and their associated toolchains.
* Software development: application, embedded or driver-level programming in C.