Job code 427
At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers’ IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK and the Nordics. Join us – you will work with the best people, use the most up-to-date technologies, and solve the most challenging customer problems.
About the Role:
The role will require the person to design automated CI pipelines and will be expected to take full ownership of the pipeline after it has been established.
You will be required to spend time on-site in Athlone at the beginning of the project, after which you will be based in Dublin with 2 days in Athlone each week.
· Strong background in designing automated CI pipelines
· Jenkins for same
· Python or similar language
· Experience of Docker – deploy applications in containers in OpenStack VM’s
· Hands on experience of Maven
· GIT or SVN
· Automating product deployment in a production environment
· Agile experience
· Competitive salary
· Life Assurance
· Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
· Learning and development opportunities
· Staff technical talks
· Regular staff competitions
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.