Job code 426
At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers’ IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK, Northern Ireland and the Nordics. Join us – you will work with the best people, use the most up to date technologies, solve the most challenging customer problems.
About the Role:
The role requires some flexibility in terms of location. You will be required to spend time on-site in Athlone at the beginning of the project, after which you will be based in Dublin with 2 days in Athlone each week.
· Self-driven senior engineer with background in Analytics and Big data products / platforms
· Excellent Java EE programming skills. (Scala and Python would be a plus)
· Very good architecture and distributed systems design capabilities
· Excellent communication skills including the ability to clearly express and explain technical ideas
· Familiar with the Agile SCRUM process.
· Familiar with Microservices and containers management and orchestration tools such as Docker, Kubernetes etc.
· Preferred telecom industry background but not necessary
· Eager to learn new technologies and platforms
· Competitive salary
· Life Assurance
· Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
· Learning and development opportunities
· Staff technical talks
· Regular staff competitions
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.