Scrum Master Global Telco D18
Immediate requirement for an experienced Scrum Master to join an established Global Telecommunications Company development team in Dublin, As a Scrum Master you will engaged in the planning, organising and managing of activities to ensure the successful completion of Agile project Interacting on a regular basis with the Project Management team this is a hand on, diverse and challenging role as the company are experiencing a large number of new development projects in the pipeline.
The team operate within an agile environment using the SAFe framework.
An overview of your responsibilities as a Scrum Master will involve
* Act as the key reference in the project following Agile Framework
* Ensure proper use and application of Agile methodology and coach the project teams
* Remove any Team Delivery Roadblocks
* Collaborate with team to plan Sprints
* Proven track record as a Scrum Master in a well-known software environment
* Scrum Certified (CSM, PSM I )
* Hands on Agile Experience in a Safe Framework
* Good Stakeholder Management experience
* Prior testing knowledge
The role offers a competitive salary along with bonus, healthcare and pension.
Apply today for further details on the Scrum Master Global Telco job
Call Edward on 01 603 5071 | email@example.com