2nd Level Deskside Support Technician - minimum 3 month contract
itContracting is pleased to be partnering with our client, a major financial services organisation in south Dublin, in placing a 2nd level Deskside Support Technician on-site to provide support services in their fast-paced offices.
You will work within the Service Desk Team providing support on multiple technologies and services to over 1400 users.
Experience and Requirements:
* You will have ideally a minimum of 2 years' experience in a level 2 role in either contract or permanent positions providing 2nd level support across major technologies and vendors to large enterprise environments
* Experience building, installing and supporting PCs, laptops, phone systems and peripherals
* Strong ability to troubleshoot medium complexity issues and escalate where necessary
* Ability to manage incidents and triage
* Management and use of ticketing systems and ITSM tools (experience with ServiceNow would be highly beneficial)
* Ability to take on and manage small scale projects and assist with larger programs of work
* Strong documentation skills
* Provide technical guidance to more junior staff
* Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems, Active Directory, Exchange (additional experience with Lotus Notes would be an advantage), Office365, leading PC and laptop manufacturers, virtual machines and ITSM tools (ServiceNow) and applications
* Knowledge of ITIL
Should you wish to apply for this role please do so via the relevant links or contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly on 01 218 7721. All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.