itContracting on behalf of our client are seeking applications for an Inside Sales Representative - French, this is a permanent position located in Cork
Join an award-winning IT management software provider offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most common and most challenging IT problems. We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Account Representative to cover the Benelux market
We are fanatically customer focused and are proud to support the most complex customers who have the highest IT demands in the world. It's exciting, it's rewarding, it's hard work and offers career and personal growth.
This position is about growth and we are looking for outstanding employees who want a long-term opportunity. The Software Inside Sales Account Manager will be responsible for the full cycle sales into all industry verticals and all account segmentations for the Software's Platform Management solutions, into a specific geographic territory.
* Prepares and delivers business justifications and executive summaries to key decision-makers
* Clearly and effectively articulates ROI and total cost of ownership.
* Recognizes customer business problems and drive/influence resources to address opportunities
* Maintain current revenue and focus on identifying new opportunities to increase market share and revenue growth
* Drive pipeline and revenue growth and increase market share within a given territory in the UKI market.
* Work collaboratively within a sales team and different departments to achieve and overachieve business objectives
* Support / enable / work closely with channel partners to maximise revenue objective
* Promote Platform Management products within a given territory to achieve revenue targets
* 2+ years of successful experience in a quota driven software sales capacity, managing the full sales cycle
* 2+ years performing at or above quota
* Strong prospecting and cold-calling skills
* Strong negotiation skills
* Self-motivated and self-driven individual
* Result oriented
* Proven entrepreneurial mind set
* Problem solving skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Power Point, Excel
* Proficient in Salesforce.com
* BS/BA Degree
* Knowledge/experience with VMware is a plus
* Other preferred areas of experience: field sales in office equipment, payroll services, business services, medical devices
* 2nd language