Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Storage)
This is a hugely important role for my client's expansion. It will be one of the first key members of the infrastructure team that will form the building blocks of my clients EU Headquarters.
The ideal candidate here will come from an extensive infrastructure background and will have specialised in Storage. You'll also need to be confident working in a customer facing environment and occasionally going on-site to assess requirements and put road plans in place for large scale client projects.
The company have established themselves as a recognised name within their industry and have partnerships in place with a number of established tech giants. They offer fantastic progression and training opportunities and given the scale of the growth they are planning for Dublin, anyone getting involved now will be able to expand their own responsibilities as the size of the companies presence here in Ireland increases.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant industry experience.
* Extensive knowledge of Dell EMC technology.
* Hands on exposure to Dell EMC Networker, Recoverpoint or SAN/NAS storage.
* Strong hands on Cisco networking skills.
* Strong VMare experience.
* Hands on exposure to Citrix.
* Strong windows server experience.
* Excellent troubleshooting.
* Excellent communication both written and verbal with previous customer facing experience.
If you'd be interested in finding out more information, send across your CV of contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.