I have an excellent opportunity available for a mid-level test automation engineer with a multinational FinTech company. They are planning to ramp up their test automation coverage and have an opening for a technical test engineer with programming and automation skills. In this role you will work creating, maintaining and expanding test automation frameworks.
* Computer Science Degree or similar
* ISTQB / ISEB Certification
* At least 2 years' experience in a test automation role
* Experience with bug tracking tools like Jira
* Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium Webdriver
* Strong programming skills - preferably C#
* Experience in an Agile environment
* Competitive Salary - Based on Experience
* Flexible Hours
For more information on this and other QA / Tester and Software Developer in Test positions, contact Seamus at Reperio or send your CV through the link
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.