Salesforce Data Architect required for leading multinational based in Dublin 2. The Salesforce Data Architect will be the primary point of contact between the internal business and its customers for data strategy including data loading, migration approach, archiving solutions, data clean-up and related requirements.
This position will suit a self-motivated, customer-focused professional who is detailed oriented and passionate about data, with strong follow-through skills.
- Guide customers on Salesforce data strategy and best practices including data cleansing, MDM, deduplication
- Lead customer projects and facilitate business process analysis sessions
- Analyse technical data migration issues, apply expertise to resolve problems, communicate solutions and preventive measures to customers
- Serve as a data expert on projects focused on Salesforce and the Force.com platform
- Provide mentoring and guidance to more junior team members, including offshore team members
· A Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 8+ years of relevant experience
· Experience with technical implementations of customer projects
- 3+ years of direct hands-on experience with Salesforce and related cloud technologies.
- Experienced in full project lifecycle for large and small scale developments
- Experience with all aspects of data modelling and analysis, such as quality, cleansing, profiling and integrity
- Experience with ETL, SQL, SSIS
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment and deal with multiple high priority activities concurrently
- Salesforce certification is desirable