Senior Software Developer - Enterprise Cloud [Junit/JMeter/Mavan/ANT/GIT/SVN/BitBucket/Jenkins]
Project / Role:
Our client is an independent, Irish based, Software Services Company. Their purpose is to provide industry leading Software Services that deliver end to end solutions in the technology sector.
They have a fantastic opportunity for Senior Java Engineers who wants to explore the world of Cloud based Development and Deployment within a next generation cloud based enterprise platform. The project involves both transformation and building new services to be offered to customers in "as a service" model. They are looking for creative self-starters and individual contributors who want to be part of this challenging project.
It is expected that you bring your own experience and ideas to the development.
* On a day to day basis you will be developing, testing and mentoring within an Engineering Scrum Team in an innovative Telecom project
* You will be working with the latest technologies in the market including Enterprise Java, EJB, Big Data, Analytics etc. including (and not limited to) large scale data processing and analytics platforms using Hadoop, Spark and Kafka
* You will responsible for developing a standard of high quality java code in an agile environment including unit testing and other types of functional and non-functional testing
* 8+ years' experience with Java/JEE Development
* 3+ years' experience with cloud infrastructures (hands-on) - AWS, Cloud Foundry, Open Stack etc.
* Experience with Docker, Vagrant, Mesos, Aurora, Zookeeper - in general application deployment, management, scheduling and execution in cloud
* Hands-on experience in logs and metrics - Elastic, Prometheus, Grafana etc.
* Experience of application deployment in bare metal, VMs, blades etc.
* Experience working with Junit, JMeter, Maven, ANT, GIT, SVN, BitBucket, Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
Nice to have:
* Experience working in an Agile environment with Engineering scrum teams
* Java and/or Dev-Ops Training/Certification
* A 3rd Level Qualification
Reference No.: 916835FK
Role: Senior Software Developer - Enterprise Cloud
Industry: Computer Services
Location: Co. Westmeath
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332