IT Security Analyst - Vulnerability Specialist
€45-55,000 plus benefits
My Dublin based client is currently seeking to hire an IT Security Analyst to join their expanding team. With recent developments in the team, this will be one of many hires in IT Security with plans to add 10 specialist individuals in 2018.
You will be joining a leading financial organisation that prides themselves on the strength of their IT Security posture. They also provide a very strong IT Security training programme to help you develop.
You will be an enthusiastic individual that has a curiosity for development and aspires to progress through the ranks.
You will have a strong background in IT Security and Governance with an understanding of networking, vulnerability management security monitoring. Any exposure to pen testing or architecture that would be a clear advantage.
What you need as an IT Security Analyst:
* At least 2+ years experience in IT Infrastructure and Security
* Understanding of SIEM, Arcsight, Qualys
* Understanding of Information Security and its frameworks to include COBIT, ISO & OWASP.
* Good administration skills on Linux and Windows servers
* Strong interpersonal skills
* 2 years working with operating systems, servers, networking, workplace & telecommunication, application development
* Vulnerability management and assessments
* Scripting knowledge with Bash, Powershell and python
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for an IT Security Analyst to join a well-established company based in Dublin. If you are a motivated individual and you want to work in one of the Dublin's leading IT company's then I would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the IT Security Analyst role, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 or apply online.
Keywords - Ireland, Dublin, Windows, Linux, Security, Cyber, Vulnerability Analysis, ISO, COBIT, PCI/DSS, Risk, Security Engineer, Compliance, Finance, Python, Bash, Scripting, Powershell
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.