Seeking experienced, Certified Scrum Master for a permanent vacancy within the Leinster region.
(Also seeking contract Scrum Master for a Hybrid Scrum Master/BA role for a Dublin based contract vacancy.)
Scrum Master position within a large, expanding Software Development division of an Enterprise oganisation - you will take responsibility for an Agile Scrum team (or teams), guiding the team through the application of the Agile Scrum framework, with the team focus on developing software applications and software solutions for the Financial services sector.
Your role will focus on:
* Managing Scrum team and development project management
* Overseeing the application of the Agile Scrum framework
* Ensuring that Software Developers, Testers & Business Analysts are adhering to the Sprint commitments
* Planning & delivery of Sprints
* Managing feature development & testing
* Reporting and monitoring of Scrum team metrics
* Promoting the continued adoption & adherence to Agile & scrum methodologies
* Working with other Scrum Masters throughout the organisation
Experience & skillset required:
* Prior experience acting as a Scrum Master in Software Development environments
* Proven experience of managing & operating within an Agile Development environment
* Understanding of the full SDLC & project lifecycle
* Excellent planning, organisation & communications skills
* Expertise in Agile principles & methodology
* Previous experience as software engineer, software architect or related is preferred
* You Must be a Certified Scrum Master
Ideally you will have worked within an enterprise software development or financial services organisation. Proven exposure to continuous integration / continuous development environments.
Market Salary & benefits package is on offer.
Please NOTE that only EU/EEA citizens or current valid work visa holders need apply.
Key Terms: Scrum Master, Agile Specialist, Agile scrummaster, software development team leader, software team lead, software manager, Development project manager, technical project manager, Agile project manager, Scrum Manager, software team leader, Java, J2EE, .NET, technical architect, technical project manager, IT project manager, software project manager, agile project manager, development lead, lead developer, IT development manager, software engineering Lead,software engineering manager, software engineer, software developer. Contract Scrum Master.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.