Scrum Master - Dublin - Contract
My client, a Global Organisation are seeking an experienced Scrum Master to come on board for an initial 6-month Daily Rate Contract. This position reports directly to the Agile Transformation Group Lead and requires someone who is confident in mobilising a team towards a common goal, setting clear and realistic expectations and coaching the Product Owner to garner buy-in from stakeholders.
Daily Rates €400 - €500 DOE
* Execute on Scrum Ceremonies impeccably while adapting them to meet organisation needs and team needs appropriately.
* Coach Scrum Teams to collaborate effectively and organise their work successfully to ensure they make realistic commitments and create reliable product increments.
* Collaborate with the Product Owner to provide a vision to the team that describes where the product or Service is headed.
* Support the product owner in making product decisions and tackle PO anti-patterns.
* Deeply knowledgeable in agile principles and practices.
* A facilitator by nature who ensures meetings are concise and engaging for all and have a clear outcome and purpose.
* Capable of coaching teams to take ownership of their process, task wall and environment.
* Comfortable as a daily coach and periodical advisor.
* Capable of recognising team conflict at an early stage and able to apply different activities to resolve it.
* Eager to collaborate with developers and wider business on delivery of analytics solutions.
* Someone with exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to interact at all levels within a global and diverse organisation.
* Comfortable and composed working in a high-pressure environment to meet deadlines.
* Self-driven, resourceful with ability to prioritise and work independently or in groups.
* Focused on attention to detail and accuracy with strong analytic/diagnostic skills.
* Demonstrate flexibility within your role.
* Strong customer management experience.
For more information call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.