Project Manager (Software Systems)
One of our clients is looking to add a Project Manager to their existing product development team. You’ll be managing product development in an exciting new area with huge growth potential. You’ll be leading a team of professionals working in a variety of different disciplines and bringing a product from concept, to requirements gathering, to development, to test, and finally to market delivery. You’ll be working with internal stakeholders, customers, and suppliers, managing requirements, and project delivery risks on a daily basis. You’ll be expected to motivate and lead the team to excel.
• You must be eligible to live, work and freely travel within the EU on application
• You should have at least five years of experience managing large enterprise projects
• You should have experience working in an Agile environment managing a software project
• You should have some experience working with a Content Management System for internal and external project communication
• You should have demonstrable expertise in the full development lifecycle as it applies to hardware/software computer systems
• You should be educated to a degree level in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline