Cobol Developer – Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Apply Today!
COBOL Developer Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate joining an established team in an agile environment.
- Building COBOL components
- Continuous integration builds
- Solution design
- Adhering to development standards
- Collaboration across different teams/ departments
What you need:
- 5+ years’ COBOL experience
- Experience in SQL Server, Visual Studio, TeamCity and Jira
- Worked with CLOAS, Subversion and Confluence
- Ability to support multiple project teams
- Previously worked in a .Net environment (JCL, C#)
- Excellent communication skills
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate up to €450 per day depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Daire Stanley on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.