The Junior Project Manager / Project Lead will have experience in an agile environment and hold project management certification (PMP, Prince 2). The Project Manager will be based off-site and the Project Manager should have client-facing experience with strong project management skills. The Project Manager will define project objectives and have proven risk and change management experience.
* Managing the delivery of projects using agile methodology and client liaison.
* Converting the agreed scope into high-quality, integrated plans with the delivery and development teams.
* Ensure on-time delivery within scope and budget of projects to end-client.
* Maintaining, tracking and managing the project plans to enable accurate reporting and decision-making.
* Provide continual process improvement to processes and tools for project management.
The Project Manager will have a proven track record of scoping and delivering complex technology and business solutions in a client-facing environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Hold a Third Level Degree with 5 years plus experience in an IT Project Management role.
* Knowledge and experience in an Agile environment managing large projects.
* Excellent communicator, personable and great organisation skills.
* Outstanding leadership and team management experience across multiple work streams.
* Ability to work under pressure and a strong client focus.
* Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma will be an added advantage
Keywords: Project Manager / Agile / Client Facing / Service Delivery / SDLC / Systems Development / Software Development / Project Management