Our client, a technology company that builds cryptocurrencies and blockchains is looking for an experienced developer with previous experience working with Haskell. They offer a flexible work style with a chance to work in a very dynamic team with talented people from all around the world within the blockchain research space.
This company has employees worldwide so collaboration in remote working environment is crucial.
- Report to the head of the Haskell team
- Independently work on blockchain Research and Development
- Implement and enforce effective testing and development methods
- Work with internal and external teams of developers across multiple time zones
- Develop new features and create bug fixes
- A minimum of 2-3 years of Haskell development experience
- Possessing a M.Sc. and/or a PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, etc.
- Experience with distributed systems and networks development
- Experience working with Git and Git workflow
- Experience with software development methods such as Agile and Test-Driven Development
- Knowledge of OCaml / Scala or Java (desirable)
- Experience in developing cryptography protocols would be a bonus
- Ability to communicate proficiently in English (Russian would be a bonus)
Being in time zones that would allow working with both the US and Asia would of distinct advantage