C++ Developer (Client/Server) – eCommerce - Cork
My client, a well established leader in eCommerce software based in Cork require a C++ Developer to join their team and work on full lifecycle agile projects.
The company produces complex programs that allows its customers to react to real time market changes within the eCommerce world. Mentoring existing engineers and working on transformation of requirements to specifications.
Role Responsibilities include
· Design within C++ across multiple teams (QA, Product Managers)
· Full lifecycle accountability
· Monitoring and supporting processes and existing developers
· Producing superior code within an agile environment
Candidates should have
· At least 7 years of post grad experience in commercial development
· Inter process communication, polymorphism and memory management experience
· Additional experience in the Java Spring frameworks will be beneficial
Salaries are negotiable based on current/desired remuneration but this firm pays strong basic with excellent career prospects (culture of internal promotion) and good benefits alongside potential bonuses.
To learn more about the role and client, please forward on your details in confidence and we can arrange a time to speak.