Automation Tester 12 months Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join an exciting and innovative team!
Automation Tester Role and Responsibilities:
Hands on Automation Testing. You will be responsible for driving test strategy creation, developing and building frameworks
· Deliver applications and solutions that meet the needs of our stakeholders, including consumers, merchants, issuers and governments.
· Collaborate with our development teams to enhance our existing software development processes.
· Drive Quality Engineering methodologies and help build high quality software.
· Partner with developers to improve and automate test and release processes
· Help make Quality as an integral part of the development process
What you need:
· 4+ Automation Testing experience
· Java (coding knowledge)
· Unit test frameworks
· Ability to create acceptance and integration automation tests
· Experience of working with developers
· Exposure/ Knowledge of cloud-based applications
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Katarzyna Kozlakowska on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.