Business Systems Analysts – All levels (Derry/Donegal)
Business Systems Analyst| Fantastic Career Opportunity| Brand New Teams| Award Winning Tech firm| Great training budget| Core benefits– too many to mention
Established tech firm rated ‘one of the best places to work in Ireland’ –Make a positive impact developing Insurance products
• You will develop a deep understanding of the client business and support the Product Owner to improve the success of the business.
• Working in a cloud environment and Agile team you will be focusing on establishing fewer integrations with existing systems.
• You will be integral in bridging business with systems and your knowledge of technology delivery will mean that you are well equipped to meet the business and client’s needs.
• You will be at home problem solving, defining and analysing reporting requirements and comfortable engaging with stakeholders.
• You will be providing insights into QA and UAT test plans and communicating with Developers, System Architects, Designers and QA’s.
What does the company do?
The firm is located in picturesque Donegal which is fast becoming a digital hub and currently employs 1300 staff. These are exciting times for the company which prides itself on recruiting talented individuals who are keen to be a part of a fast-moving, dynamic, multi-cultural IT environment. Career progression is encouraged and the company offers significant opportunity for personal and professional development with exciting career growth potential.
Why should I be interested in this Business Systems Analyst role?
• Competitive salary on offer - negotiable
• Outstanding benefits package: Up to 5% employer pension contributions, Health Insurance, Stock Options, Annual Bonus Programme etc
• On-site Innovation lab where you can experiment with innovative ideas and tech
• Excellent work-life balance
• Subsidised restaurant - Free tea and coffee
• High training budget
What do I need to secure this Business Systems Analyst role?
• Expertise in some OR all the following is required:
• Experience in a Business\Systems Analyst role
• Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
• Understanding and translating business needs
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
For a confidential chat about this Business Systems Analyst role (or any other) please give Paul Stitt a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.