Our client, a leading global financial services company, are seeking to hire a highly experienced Information Security Architect to join its Cyber Security and security technology innovation hub in Dublin.
This is a role working at the highest end of Cyber and Information Security, designing and developing global security systems to protect a global financial network.
This is a multi-technology environment comprising thousands of users globally and with significant operations across Europe, Asia and North and South America. You will be working on security solutions across Networks, server farms, data centres, applications, middleware, mobile devices and software and web environments and estates.
You will be working in one of the most advanced in-house cyber and information security practices currently operating in a consultant level position.
Skills and Requirements:
* A minimum of 5 years working at a senior level in systems, network and/or application security with at least 2-3 years focused on the design and architecture of security solutions for enterprise environments
* Deep sectoral knowledge and interest in current and emerging security issues and threats.
* Experience performing Risk, Vulnerability and Threat assessments
* Strong technical experience across areas such as Networks, including firewalls, IDS and IPS systems, VLANS, Routing and Switching, DNS, VPNs, DDoS mitigation technologies, Windows, Linux and Unix OS and mobile OS
* Strong experience in security procedures, techniques and best practice
* Certification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, TOGAF and/or CEH
* Additional experience in Ethical Hacking techniques and Network and/or Web Penetration testing would be highly beneficial
This is a role with fantastic career prospects, working at the highest levels of Information and Cyber Security with excellent work environment, remuneration and benefits. If you are interested in applying for this role please do so via the relevant links. IF you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly on 01 218 7721.