Service Team Co- Ordinator
Enclave is a fast-growing dynamic company headquartered in Dublin. We provide IT Director to Desktop based Managed IT Services and Business Software Systems. Our abilities lie in combining the most robust Infrastructure and the correct software to help greatly improve our customer’s efficiency, profitability and competitiveness.
We are currently looking to recruit a Service Team Co-Ordinator with exceptional customer services and organisational skills.
Enclave strives to offer an enjoyable work experience where your development and success is a part of ours. We are a family friendly company offering Health Care and wellness benefits to all our employees along with regular social activities and outings.
The Service Team Co-Ordinator will triage and assign service desk cases and schedule the professional service resources
Working to agreed KPI's the Service Team Co-Ordinator will require excellent organisational skills, a keen attention to detail and will need to support and encourage the team to meet and exceed their SLA’s.
- Triage and assign service desk cases as the arrive via email or phone
- Ensure all cases are responded to, actioned and escalated as required, communicating with the customer regarding incident progress where necessary.
· Assist with the planning and scheduling of computer equipment installations, software projects and consultancy engagements matching resources appropriately and ensuring maximum utilisation of resources
· Schedule onsite visits for engineers
- Adopt, adapt and continually work to improve on processes and procedures already in place for the service desk and professional services teams
- Provide status reports to customers.
- Strive to exceed service levels delivered through our customer excellent program.
- Provide support for Services Delivery Lead and feedback to Customer Relationship Managers.
- The ability to multi task and prioritise appropriately.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- A flair for problem solving and being creative with solutions.
- A positive attitude when dealing with others.
- Ability to maintain composure and customer-service focus in stressful situations.
- Good listener and logical thinker.
- Positive work attitude and ethic.
- Person who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and truly enjoys helping customers.
Skills & Experience
- Experience co ordinating a team of IT service desk engineers.
- Understanding of IP networking and basic network troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques and IT services.
- Excellent email and telephone etiquette essential.
- ITIL Certified or worked in an ITIL Environment advantageous.
- Use of a CRM / PSA System is essential - ConnectWise ideally.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary depending on experience
- 21 days paid annual leave
- Private health
- Profit Share
- Degree or 3rd level qualification in Computer Science/ IT or related discipline an advantage