Project / Role:
Our client is an independent, Irish based, Software Services Company. Their purpose is to provide industry leading Software Services that deliver end to end solutions in the technology sector.
They have a fantastic opportunity for Senior User Experience & Design Engineers who wants to explore the world of Cloud based Development and Deployment within a next generation cloud based enterprise platform.
They are looking for creative self-starters and individual contributors who want to be part of this challenging project.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our client's product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers - Creativity is the key!!
It is expected that you bring your own experience and ideas to the development.
* Transformation and building new services to be offered to customers in "as a service" model.
* Developing and testing within an Engineering Scrum Team in an innovative project.
* You will responsible for developing a standard of high quality UI/UX design in an agile environment
* Proven competence in large scale SPA development
* Front end architecture patterns
* Client side testing (unit, BIT, acceptance, performance)
* Familiar with latest web standards including
- HTML5 APIs e.g. Serviceworkers, Web Components
- Latest ECMAscript standard including transpilers (e.g. Babel)
- CSS3 including common frameworks (LESS) and methods (BEM)
* Familiar with popular JS frameworks and libs including
- Popular app frameworks (e.g. React, Angular)
- Build and packaging systems (e.g. Webpack, NPM)
* Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
* Proficient with APIs and service oriented architectures
* Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
Nice to have:
* Experience working in an Agile environment with Engineering scrum teams
* Third Level Qualification
Reference No.: 917093FK
Role: Senior Software Engineer - User Experience & Design
Industry: Computer Services
Location: Co. Westmeath
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent