Agile Coach| Cutting edge tech services | Opportunity to lead a team| Competitive salary| Core Benefits-Too many to mention.
Donegal based firm continuously innovating and expanding - Thrive in coaching and mentoring across all positions.
As an Agile Coach, you will be an expert in lean and agile practices and used the Scaled Agile Framework or similar.
You will identify opportunities for continuous improvement whilst helping teams to become self-sufficient and sustain agile principles.
You will apply Kanban, Scrum and Lean etc to help your teams achieve their goals and remove any impediments to achieving agile transformation.
What does the company do?
The firm provides a full range of tech services and offers a wide range of IT career opportunities. The expanding firm operates out of leading-edge premises in Donegal and this period of growth has given way to the creation of this new Agile Coach role.
Why should I be interested in this Agile Coach role?
• Salary – Up to €60k depending on experience
• Up to 5% employer pension contributions, health insurance, stock options, annual bonus programme etc
• Excellent work-life balance
• Subsidised restaurant - Free tea and coffee
What do I need to secure this Agile Coach role?
• Ideally, you will be extremely well organised and have experience as an Agile Coach in a Lean, Kanban, Scrum, IT environment where you will have become familiar with the Product Development Lifecycle.
For a confidential chat about this exciting Agile Coach role (or any other) please give Paul Stitt a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.