If you would like to have a massive impact on a key project for the company, this could be the role for you.
Working within a close-knit team of backend and Frontend developers, the successful Frontend Angular developer will be responsible for building product features, building modular, clean code and updating the code with new features.
You will be ensuring all the interfaces are updated to Angular 4, as well as using fresh, new technologies and contributing to the design and development of one of the most important projects within the company's history.
* 4+ years' experience building complex web applications
* Commercial experience with Angular. Preferably Angular 2 or 4, but applicants with AngularJS experience will be considered
* Good knowledge of Typescript
* Good eye for design and familiarity of UI and UX
* Fluency in English essential
* Prior experience in an Agile environment highly desirable
* Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar essential
For more information, contact Sharon Riddell at Reperio.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.