We are currently assisting our Client an established US multi-national technology company based in Limerick to source a Junior Front End (UI) Developer to join their expanding team.
This position will be involved at all stages the application development lifecycle. In collaboration with the Engineering and Product Management teams you will be involved in the analysis of requirements, design, develop and maintain solutions and interfaces for this important application. Your task requests will range from core tasks to long term team projects and interactions with various environments and APIs. The project covers both server and client side of the application. The role will encompass working with agile methodologies in a global environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Junior Front End (UI) Developer:
* As part of a team develop and evolve our flag ship product front end software.
* Assist in the gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers/owners and engineers.
* Assist in the illustration of design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
* Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, graphs and widgets.
* Demonstrate passion for creating successful software products. Track record of rolling out efficient User Interfaces and software systems that delight our customers.
* Embody and role-model our core values and culture that inspires our engineers to want to excel.
* Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
* Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
* Conduct layout/navigation adjustments based on user feedback.
* Work closely with a UX designer to develop and implement their designs.
* Strong working knowledge and experience of Angular 1.n.
* Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/Bootstrap.
* Git or similar version control experience.
* one to Three years' experience in UI development.
* Front End unit testing experience.
* Knowledge of the following; D3.js, Bower, Grunt, Typescript and Less.
* REST (API) knowledge.
* Basic Linux knowledge.
* Networking (TCP/IP).
* Scrum/Agile methodologies.
To apply for this position or to discuss it in confidence, please contact Matthew Duane Rice