Junior Network and Systems Administrator – Dublin 2
Right-Click is a Dublin city centre based IT services company which has been offering IT Support and Managed Services since 2001.
Right-Click has an excellent track record of client retention. Many clients having been with us for over a decade and we are in a period of growth and are selective about the customers we choose to partner with.
We are looking for a dynamic Junior Network and Systems Administrator to join our established team based on Camden Street, Dublin 2. We are a client focused organisation with reputation for providing outstanding technical support and managed services – in friendly, efficient and approachable manner. Our clients are spread across a variety of areas including legal, marketing, PR, digital publishing, NGO, and SME, based mostly within the city centre.
Ideally suited to a candidate that wishes to improve their IT management skills, this role will work within a close and supportive team of professionals in a fast moving environment, reporting directly to the Managing Director. A capable, friendly ‘can do’ personality is a must.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Administer and support core Microsoft technologies
- Microsoft Server 2011/12/16 support
- Active Directory Maintenance
- Support WIFI and routers
- User Access control and maintenance of user accounts
- Support a user environment of over 650 end users on an expanding Windows/Mac enviroments
- Knowledge of Mac OS required
- Azure experience required
- Some experience in hardware troubleshooting required
- Assisting with Office 365 applications – Office 2013/16
- Monitoring of Firewall/VPN
- Monitor onsite and offsite Backups and advise on disaster recovery procedures
- Work on Helpdesk system
- Work to best practices
- Maintain and manage inventory, asset configurations and client documentation
- Build and manage client images to reduce time on site
- Integrate new systems as required
- Work on one off project work and research solutions where necessary
- Interact with customers and staff onsite
- Manage security patching and hardware updates
- Have the ability to provide clear communication to non-technical clients
- Work with 3rd Party suppliers
- Assist remote users with access problems ranging from password resets to network access failures.
- Provide user-facing support of mobile devices.
The following platforms and experience are necessary:
Windows server 2012/16 – comprehensive knowledge required
- Active Directory
- Windows 10
- Microsoft 365
- Mac OS
- Cisco CCNP certification – desirable
- 1-3 years working in a Microsoft environment administering Windows server
- Experience supporting networking devices
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to think independently, make decisions and deliver on time
- Right-Click has a casual dress code
- We offer pension contributions and bonus schemes after a qualifying period
- Right-Click is acutely aware of the rental market difficulties in Dublin and if necessary can fulfil the accommodation needs of the successful candidate
- Salary dependant on experience