Project Manager (Cybersecurity), Permanent, Dublin City Centre
New permanent position based in Dublin City Centre with one of the largest consultancies in the world.
This role will see the successful candidate joining at Director level working with clients to build relationships and ensure the completion of cybersecurity projects.
· Working within a number of large scale IT programmes, taking ownership of the cybersecurity activities and outputs.
· Building relationships with clients & internal stakeholders
· Client Delivery – leading cybersecurity services for multiple clients & projects
· Ensure ongoing development of the cybersecurity programmes within the organisation
What you need:
· 10 plus years’ experience within Cybersecurity
· A proven track record of leading a cybersecurity practice / projects
· Have a proven ability to drive complex cybersecurity engagements at a detailed level across a broad range of clients and industries
· Have a strong network of relationships within the cybersecurity industry and a deep understanding of the global and local market and vendor landscape.
· Ideally accreditation and practitioner experience of industry recognised certifications such as CISSP, CISA etc.
· Have worked in one or more of the following sectors: Utilities, Consumer Goods, Tech and Media, Public Sector, Health, Transport, Financial Services.
What’s on offer:
- €100,000 - €120,000 p/a DOE
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Ella Newnham on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
- Competitive package including: Pension & Insurance
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.