Solutions Architect (Data Warehouse)– Contract, Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a large financial services company.
Solutions Architect Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is seeking an experienced Solution Architect with Data Warehouse experience for an initial 9-month contract.
- Developing strategies for state systems
- Resolve all technical design issues
- Develop both physical and logical data models
- Working knowledge of ETL processes and integrations
What you need:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Data Warehouse and Reporting
- Previous Financial Services experience
- Project Management /Team lead experience
- Proficiency with working on secure banking payment gateways
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Tinley Tubbert on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.