Lead Pre-Sales Consultant (Applications), Permanent, Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading Consultancy. Our client is going through a period of transition and growth. It is a great time to join them & build your career.
Pre-Sales & Deal Architect Role and Responsibilities:
· Leading on complex opportunities and tenders creating solutions that maximise profitability while controlling the solution’s integrity.
· The bids will be mainly focussed on applications and SaaS
· You will be expected to work on solutions across the client’s portfolio, as such being technology agnostic is helpful.
· Responsibilities will include qualification of opportunities (New & Existing).
· Solution design including project and support estimates
· Building relevant demos and proof of concepts
· Providing SME knowledge to the delivery practice,
· The role holder will work working closely with the sales and bid teams on existing opportunities and will be used to inputting into the complete sales life cycle.
What you need:
· 5 years’ experience in a similar Pre-sales / Architecture role
· Extensive experience of large scale applications focused pre-sales architecture
· Strength in Oracle Applications or Cloud Services would be beneficial
· Evidence of developing compelling solutions that satisfy the customer objectives
· Led on the development of solutions previously
· Experience of supporting a sales team
· Strong Client facing & Stakeholder Management skills
· Strong knowledge and understanding of – SaaS market and offerings
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €85,000 - €100,000 p/a DOE
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Kevin Hearns or Barbara Donatini on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.