IT Service Delivery Manager Retail
Immediate requirement for an IT Service Delivery Manager to join a hugely successful retailer in North Dublin with operations in 30 locations across the country. As IT Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible for managing key relationships with vendors and stakeholders who provide IT support to the business.
You will also be responsible for ensuring all SLA's are met with and the business is constantly evolving from an IT perspective with a focus on automating process where possible.
Some of your day to day responsible will include
* Manage the relationships with key IT suppliers ensuring all SLA's are met with in a reasonable time. Suppliers provide ERP, EPOS, and hardware support to the business.
* Review contracts and work closely with the procurement manager
* Manage the roll out of new projects and vendors in relation to online payments, mobile apps
* Improve efficiency within the business by recommending new systems and processes
* Previous experience working within an IT Service Delivery / Project role
* Strong communication skills with ability to manage and negotiate with vendors
* Advocate of best IT practice
* ITIL certified
This role offers a salary in the region of 50-55K based on relevant experience, parking is also available.
Apply today with CV in the strictest of confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle for further details.