Senior Test Automation Architect
Our client, a leading MNC, is looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join their growing agile team.
You’ll be working with a talented team, using the latest and greatest industry toolkits to develop test automation software to allow products to be tested on a wide variety of OSes and platforms, including Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, web-based and others. You’ll be responsible for mentoring less senior team members to help them grow into their roles. You’ll have the responsibility to select and chose the tools and processes that the team will use to expand their capabilities and competencies.
It’s an important and senior role and will suit the most ambitious engineers to develop and hone their skills.
• You must be eligible to live and work in Ireland on application
• At least three years’ experience developing, maintaining and using test automation frameworks
• At least five years’ experience working in a development capacity in industry
• In-depth knowledge of OO techniques
• In-depth experience with one or more of the following: Python, Java, C++ or C# or other similar OO language
• Extensive experience with the test life-cycle, including Unit, Integration, System & Regression Testing
• TDD and/or BDD experience
• Experience with Linux and Windows (and preferably iOS or Android)
• It is desirable to have as many of these as possible: SQL, Amazon AWS/EC2/VPC, Selenium, JIRA
• Agile SDLC experience is an advantage
• Educated to a Degree level in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline