realTime Recruitment is on the lookout out for a System Analyst to join an Insurance firm based in Dublin City Centre.
This is one of our best clients and is a well-established and growing organisation with exciting opportunities going forward. This is a contract role with an attractive daily rate on offer.
The Role: SuccessFactors Implementation Programme – Systems Analyst
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for:
• Lead the analysis and design of the legacy systems interfaces
• Document requirement preparation
• Supporting the analysis and design of the Data Migration
• Contribute to test scripting
• Support solution build activities
• Help deliver training
• The ideal candidate will be an experienced Systems Analyst
• Experience in the implementation of HR Administration systems and associated interfaces and data migration
• SAP SuccessFactors experience would be a plus
Why should I be interested in working as an System Analyst for this company:
• Competitive daily rate on offer
• Good company culture
• Centrally located
• Proximity to public transport
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people.
If you are on the market now, please get in touch. You can contact me on 01-6520652, or send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org