· Define/Enhance Product Development processes in line with company methodology and Industry Recognised standards (Automotive SPICE, Functional Safety -ISO26262, TS16949….) for deployment in Product segment.
· Deploy procedures/templates/training programs to develop competencies of R&D groups in system processes
· Enforce the adherence to processes by deploying appropriate review gates and provide reports on status and compliance
· Evaluate and support the necessary tools or tool adaptions that are needed to support the development processes i.e. Reqs. Mgmt., Configuration Mgmt., Problem tracking, System/SW Modelling tools
· Plan and enforce a reuse strategy for Product segment that ensures the product asset base is architected to be reused and is developed for use in more than a single system
· Maintain a core asset configuration strategy (requirements, architecture, models, software components, test plans/cases…) in conjunction with relevant stakeholders
· Liaise across the organisation –including R&D & Quality, to ensure alignment on methods and development procedures
• Experience in software design / QA /verification or design compliance roles in electronic/SW product development environment
• Knowledge of software product design processes/models/standards i.e. CMMI, ISO15504, Spice
• Experience in Design Compliance or SW Quality Assurance advantageous
• Degree in Software, Electronic, Computer Engineering or equivalent
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.