Business Analyst - 4 Months Daily Rate Contract - Cork
Business Analyst Opportunity in Cork, 4 Month Initial Contract.
Ideal candidate must have experience in Transformation / Change Management. Some experience within an ERP type project (ideally SAP) would be highly beneficial.
Daily Rates €300 - €320.
Interview slots set for next week.
Desired Skills / Experience
* Knowledgeable BA with large customer/project experience in the area of requirements gathering.
* Able to map the "AS-IS" state by elicitation from the SME's/Product Owner
* Perform a Fit/Gap analysis based on the already defined Template, and able to map "TO-BE" State
* Documenting the requirements using clear "User Stories" with efficient "Acceptance Criteria"
* Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation as necessary, and participates in compliance activities as required
* Ability to design lean and effective processes and how to monitor the quality of the process.
* Ideally experienced as a BA in SAP enterprise application projects
* Support Domain/Functional Owner to build a strong business case for new projects: Define project scope, business benefits, project budget and potential risks & constraints.
* Working understanding of generally accepted project delivery methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, DevOps etc), tools, and techniques
* Adhering to the specified SDLC/Quality Gates
* Knowledge of 'r-RPD' methodology (for requirements definition) is an added value.
* Ability to liaise and manage difficult stakeholders, SMEs, Product Owners, developers, testers, other team members
* Ability to guide a workstream, ability and knowledge of project planning and tracking skills; realistic planning and delivery according to plan.
* Solid knowledge of formal Change Management and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
* Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
* Strong communication skills and Strongly result driven, quick learner, self-starter.
* Knowledge of SOX compliance and/or GMP validation is a plus.
* JIRA (for user story, requirements)
* MS-Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
For more information call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.