IT Software/Hardware Vendor Manager – Multinational FS – South Dublin
Our client, a multinational financial services firm based in South Dublin has partnered with IT Search to find a Vendor Manager to ensure ongoing accuracy and maintenance of hardware and software assets for an existing staff of 700+ here in Ireland.
The role will entail having responsibility for all of the contractual and budgetary aspects of licensing, physical assets and bespoke applications, working closely with vendors, negotiating new contracts and terms as well as legal aspects of same.
The company is a well established household name in Financial Services and provides an exceptionally employee focused work environment that will suit candidates who want to build a long term career with one employer.
Additional accountabilities include;
· Planning and executing internal and cross site negotiations
· Working with sourcing and procurement teams to assess best fit from suppliers
· Budgetary responsibility and documentation of project plans for existing and future IT Assets
· Working with in house IT teams to establish needs and ensuring maximising current stock
Ideally candidates will have;
· 3 to 5 years working in a multinational firm specifically within IT Asset management
· Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
· Software Asset Management Certified a huge advantage
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.