RESOURCING CONSULTANT RECRUITMENT / PART-TIME – HOURLY RATE (€10-12 PH)
This is a home working role and all equipment will be provided. As a Resourcing consultant, you will be responsible for supporting our Key Account Directors in the delivery of the best candidate talent in the market via the delivery of qualified CV’s.
· Supporting the whole recruitment lifecycle, you will be invaluable to the important relationships that we build with our clients.
· You will be supported by the latest recruitment technology and inhouse CRM.
· Access to top job boards, advertising and Linkedin.
· We expect you to be able to multi-task, to be proactive, innovative, resilient, self-motivated and with a strong work ethic.
· If interested in this role, please click and apply and one of our team members will be in touch.
· Ability to source candidates through headhunting and referrals
· Promoting and advertising vacancies through social media, appropriate job boards, online forums, and groups
· Answering enquiries and advert responses through the phone and email
· Briefing/Debriefing candidates and supporting them throughout the process
· Some management of client relationships
· Maintaining database compliance
Qualifications and Skills
Previous recruitment experience desired as this will be an autonomous work from home role. Full skills/market training will be provided where required. Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills essential.