Principal Architect - Dublin - €75 - 90k + Bonus
The client is an international software house based in Dublin City Centre and there is an opening for a Principal Architect to work directly with the CTO and take current platform to the next phase.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the direction, delivering and managing improvements and development. - Working closely with the team to deliver on set goals.
- Providing the direction on processing the platform.
- Leading the teams.
- Work with the development team on new features.
To be considered you should have:
- 5+ years' experience in a similar position working on big data solutions.
- Industry experience in mentorship and leadership positions.
- Strong experience with Rest based APIs
- NoSQL databases.
- Relational databases such as PostgreSQL.
- AWS experience.
- Linux based development.
- Experience with Spark would be beneficial.
- Flexi Hours
- AWs Certifications
- Health, pension etc.