Project Manager - Cork/ Kerr y- €50 - 60k
My client is a successful software house with offices throughout Ireland.
Due to continued expansion there is an opening for a Project Manager. You will be responsible for managing the companies solutions for clients. Working with both internal and external stakeholders will be a key aspect of this position.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering projects to clients.
- Plan and outline resource requirements.
- Ensuring all stakeholders and clients receive regular updates.
- Work closely with development teams to manage client expectations.
To be considered:
- Bsc or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in a client facing project management position in the software industry.
- Technical background in software in highly beneficial for this position.
- Strong communication skills to facilitate regular dealings with development teams, clients & Stakeholders.
- Experience planning processes to support development teams.
If this position sounds like you please forward your CV to David@nextsteprecruitment.info or call me directly on 0861452376