The Business Analysts' major accountability within the team is to understand the environment of the eCommerce business area, and to elicit business requirements into project deliverables to enable the most effective creation of value added IT/ technology solutions/services.
* Work in a Agile Scrum team with the Product Owner, Solution Architect, scrummaster, other Business Analysts and Development to define solutions and services
* Engage with customers, in alignment with the Business Partnering Function to support multiple assigned projects aimed at delivering solutions and services that meet cost, quality and strategic targets
* Work with stakeholders across the business to gather business and functional requirements
* Ensure solution specifications and resulting projects are in accordance with rules and guidelines
* Document user requirements/backlog using appropriate templates and methods and interact with Solution Architects / IT Designers to ensure correct interpretation
* Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and translate them into general understanding
* Work with stakeholders (business and related third parties) to address definition and documentation of the proposed solution
* Support the project team and vendor throughout the Agile development phase from release planning to market deployment
* Support the release management and change management process
* Contribute to project efforts and objectives to ultimately deliver state of the art solutions and services
* University degree in business/technical area adequate equivalent
* 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in Software Development with deep subject matter expertise in at least two of the following areas: Pharma, Life Sciences, eCommerce, Agile SCRUM or related fields
* Proven track rack record in large, global, multi-team projects dealing with complex process areas and business groups
* Proven experience of completing multiple application development projects and/or eCommerce projects (Agile Scrum project experience would be a distinct advantage)
* Experience in current best in class documentation and management applications - Atlassian JIRA and Microsoft Sharepoint would be an advantage
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
* Highly dependable, outstanding attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
* Ability to work with others in a high paced, fluid, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team
* Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels
* Ability to operate in matrix organization effectively
* Strong can-do attitude and results-focused
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.