You will be managing a high visibility project where mobile will change how customers receive their deliveries. No one has done this before, no one else can do this.
You will have an unparalleled opportunity to build apps which will have a worldwide impact. Both in our organization and across millions of customers.
You participate at all stages of design and building of new applications and implement new features for apps used within transportation.
You have experience writing native code for Android devices using the Android SDK (ideally Kotlin) and for iOS devices (we use Swift) to build great looking, user friendly, fully featured mobile apps.
Experience with distributed systems in a cloud environment a big bonus.
Skills and experience
You have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around where the only constant is change and you have these main skills:
* Drive innovation and advocate for clever approaches and new technologies within the team and the Transportation organization as a whole
* Hands-on experience - including implementing custom renderers, custom controls for both Android devices and iOS devices.
* Experience in working within a mobile software development team through the process of building and releasing an app to the App Store and Play Store using Android and/or iOS
* A strong technical background, with deep understanding of system design and a microservices architecture.
* A disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation and code structure in a team environment?
* A constant desire to improve, learn more and take things to the next level and a passion for adopting the latest features in native code for Android and iOS
* Azure, AWS or any cloud development experience
* Working within a global team and the ability to mentor junior team members
* Open Source contributor with strong communication skills and a positive attitude
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.