My client is seeking an experienced (1-2 years) Manual Tester to join their team in Cork. You'll enjoy working with a great team of people under the helm of a management team that ensure you'll receive ongoing training and development.
* Analysis of business requirements and the development of test scenarios, test cases and test plans based on those scenarios
* Execution of those test plans
* Working across functions within the organisation to agree user testing and subsequent release of software
* Collection and analysis of metrics that are designed to help improve the quality of the final product
* Estimation of QA tasks and meeting project schedules
* Ability to construct logical set of steps to test both positive and negative paths through a system
* Strong trouble shooting, analysis and problem resolution skills
* Experience using bug-tracking tools like JIRA
* Capable of understanding web architectures and working across multiple environments at each stage where QA intersects the SDLC
* Independent thinker capable of articulating their opinions such that a decision can be made with their input.
* Experience working as part of a QA function in an Agile environment
* Ability to understand how systems are integrated and the key testing points / points of failure within a system architecture
To apply for this exciting Manual Tester role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Keywords: Test, Testing, Manual, Test plans, JIRA,