Senior Database Administrator:
This is a great opportunity for a System/Database Administrator to join an exciting company based in Dublin.
• Taking full ownership of database management and performance tuning
• Improve and optimize DB Schema
• Help with DB schema and engine migration
• Database tuning and monitoring
• Database design
• Contribute to scrum sessions and the overall improvement in our development process.
• Being member of on-call rota for high severity issues after-hours.
• IT Experience with at least 5 years as Database/System Administrator
• Expertise in Database maintenance, optimization and performance tuning
• Expertise in Replication techniques, backups and restores
• Ability to create, edit and debug SQL for Oracle Enterprise and MySql
• Advanced Unix and SQL scripting skill.
• Linux administration skills
• Ability to escalate technical issues in an effective manner and effectively resolve these in conjunction with the rest of the team and/or the customer
• Capable of working independently to resolve issues and/or identify solutions
• Keen interest in technology and an active awareness of the technical directions and new tool and techniques
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.