Sector: Computer Services
Location: Co. Westmeath
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is an independent, Irish based, Software Services Company. Our purpose is to provide industry leading Software Services that deliver end to end solutions in the technology sector.
On a day to day basis you will be developing, testing and mentoring within an Engineering Scrum Team in an innovative project.
It is expected that you bring your own experience and ideas to the development and you will responsible for developing a standard of high quality java code in an agile environment including unit testing and other types of functional and non-functional testing.
Skills / Experience:
* A 3rd level degree in Computer Science / IT
* Very strong knowledge of latest UI frameworks and Web Services including REST
* Object oriented analysis, design experience
* Excellent English and Communication skills essential
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work as a member of a high performing engineering scrum team
Technical Skills / Experience:
* Proven competence in large scale SPA development
* Front end architecture patterns e.g. MV*
* Client side testing (unit, BIT, acceptance, performance)
* Familiar with latest web standards including
* HTML5 APIs e.g. Serviceworkers, Web Components
* Latest ECMAscript standard including transpilers (e.g. Babel)
* CSS3 including common frameworks (LESS) and methods (BEM)
* Familiar with popular JS frameworks and libs including
* Popular app frameworks (e.g. React, Angular)
* Build and packaging systems (e.g. Webpack, NPM)
* Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
* Proficient with APIs and service oriented architectures
* Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
Nice to have:
* Experience working in an Agile environment with Engineering scrum teams is an added advantage
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.