Infrastructure Network Engineer - Contract Dublin
I am working with a large multinational based in South Dublin just of the M50. They have a wonderful opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer with a strong networking background to join their team on a 6 month contract. This will be a project based role as well and BAU and you will assist both the Irish and UK team.
Qualifications & Experience
* IT Qualification (Third Level)
* 7+ years relevant network security experience on enterprise networks
* CCNP, CCNA, UNIX, PCNSE
* Hand-on experience with multi-vendor firewalls
Skills You Will Provide:
* Strong understanding of TCP/IP
* Knowledge of network protocols IP, BGP, VRF and OSPF
* Strong understanding of Cisco ASA, Checkpoint and Juniper Firewalls
* Experience of configuration Cisco ASA, Switches and Routers
* Monitor the health of all networks (LAN/WAN/WLAN/VPN/MPLS)
* Respond rapidly to system outages
This is a senior role within the company and a great chance to gain exposure to a large global environment.
Please note this is a daily rate contract role and you must have a STAMP 4 VISA or EU CITIZENSHIP to be eligible.
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Network Security Engineer, Network Security, Dublin, IT, Cisco, Contract, CCNP, CCNA, UNIX, PCNSE
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.