realTime Recruitment is on the lookout for a BI Developer to join one of our top clients based in Dublin City Centre.
Some of the key responsibilities will involve designing and delivering BI solutions to meet a wide range of needs across internal departments and external partners, writing efficient T-SQL to deliver business reports, data analysis and to support business decisions with data. You will also have the opportunity to develop applications on the client's BI platform to provide visualisation and guided analytics solutions to the business and retailers
• 3+ Years experience in a BI Role
• Knowledge of databases and strong T-SQL or query-writing skills - SQL Server or similar
• Knowledge of query optimisation and performance tuning
• Experience with a BI reporting tool, such as Microsoft SSRS
• Experience with modern BI platforms, such as QlikView or Tableau
• Demonstrable skills in understanding complex business problems, and translating those into simple-to-use BI solutions
If this role sounds like something for you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me today on 01 - 652 0652.