realTime Recruitment is looking to speak to Salesforce Consultants for multiple roles based in Dublin City Centre.
My client, a top consultancy is looking for Salesforce consultants to join a Centre of Excellence based in the City Centre.
As the Salesforce Consultant you will be responsible for:
• Creating future proof Solutions for Clients
• Solve complex business problems with your technical and architectural knowledge and experience
• Working with other centres of excellence globally to deliver solutions across the world.
• Ensuring a high level of knowledge on technological developments in the Salesforce ecosystem.
To be successful in this Salesforce Consultant role you will have:
• Extensive experience building Salesforce Solutions based on user stories and low-level designs
• Strong exposure in configuration of workflows, formulas and the Salesforce security
• Highly proficient in Java and Apex
• Knowledge of SOAP & REST
• Experience with ETL tools and data migration best practices
Why would you be interested in this role?
• Excellent Salary on offer DOE
• Benefits include:
• €500 towards Health Insurance
• 23 days holidays
• Life assurance
To find out more contact Lorraine McGrath on 00 353 1 652 0 652 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org