Senior Information Security Analyst - Dublin
My client is currently seeking to hire a full time permanent Information Senior Information Security Analyst to assist in the delivery of the group IT Security policies. You will be working directly with the Information Security Officer and have an impact on the future business needs.
You will have strong organisational skills and have proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget. You will have a previous background working in large organisations. You will have had a background in implementing Security controls and bridging gaps in these.
You will be working with a number of functions in the organisation such as IT Security, Data Protection, Audit, Encryption, Compliance.
* 5-6 years experience working in Information Security
* A professional relevant professional certification (CISSP or CISA) .
* Deep understanding of IT Security policies & governance e.g. ISO2700, ITIL, COBIT, NIST, SOX, PCI
* Minimum degree in a relevant field
* Professional accreditation such as CISSP, CISM, CISA
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Background in working with both internal and external
* Understanding of a Cloud based environment
How to apply
If you feel that you meet the basic requirements for this position, please submit your CV online or call John James Baird on 015713000 for a confidential conversation.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.