IT Architecture (Cloud Solutions Engineer)
Cloud Solutions Engineer| Award Winning Tech firm| Rapidly Expanding Software House| Core benefits– too many to mention
Established Northwest based tech firm rated ‘one of the best places to work in Ireland’
As a Cloud Solutions Engineer you will join the Infra Services group and be responsible for converting business requirements to Cloud solutions and be involved with building and testing Cloud Apps, implementing Cloud architecture to result in modernising the private cloud. You will provide level – 3 support to help resolve complex problems and provide training and support to your colleagues managing and developing cloud applications.
What does the company do?
The firm is located in Donegal which is fast becoming a digital hub and currently employs 1300 staff. These are exciting times for the company which prides itself on recruiting talented individuals who are keen to be a part of a fast-moving, dynamic, multi-cultural IT environment. Career progression is encouraged and the company offers significant opportunity for personal and professional development with exciting career growth potential.
Why should I be interested in this Cloud Solutions Engineer role?
• Competitive salary on offer - negotiable
• Outstanding benefits package: Up to 5% employer pension contributions, Health Insurance, Stock Options, Annual Bonus Programme etc
• On-site Innovation lab where you can experiment with innovative ideas and tech
• Excellent work-life balance / Work from home opportunity
• Subsidised restaurant - Free tea and coffee
• High training budget
What do I need to secure this Cloud Solutions Engineer role?
• Expertise in some OR all the following is required:
• Application Development Management Experience
• Life-cycle Management Experience
• Working knowledge of Python, Java, AngularJS, Docker, Ansible, Unix/Linux and Root Cause Analysis would be very desirable.
• Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
For a confidential chat about this exciting Cloud Solutions Engineer role (or any other) please give Paul Stitt a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.