Currently recruiting a Release Manager for a Daily Rate contract position for a high-profile project and client.
To work closely with internal IT technical stakeholders (Development, Test, Code Release Management and Project Managers) to ensure that the internal scheduling, development, testing and release methodologies are aligned to deliver the most efficient release strategy.
• Deliver optimised Business Value
• Deliver in line with the agreed Business Roadmap
• Identify interdependencies between elements of multiple IT streams and ensure such interdependencies are identified and managed as early as possible.
• Design a release schedule
• Facilitate efficiencies in business acceptance testing through the delivery of testable software from multiple different IT streams.
• Ensure that appropriate Change Control process is adhered to, which facilitates impact analysis, from a release management point of view
• Solid technical experience of release management and release engineer’s methodologies
• Understanding of a variety of software development lifecycles, particularly waterfall and iterative/agile/scaled agile
• Knowledge of Java and/or PLSQL/Oracle technologies
• Previous experience as Release Management professional
• Experience in large scale, multi-stream, multi-location programmes of work
If you are interested in hearing more about this position please call me on 01-652 0652 or email email@example.com